Jesus (PBUH) Birth
“In the name of God, the beneficent, the merciful”
“Jesus (PBUH) Birth”
Jesus and his chaste mother are two big signs of God to the world.
Jesus is the son of the Soul, and his nickname is the soul of God (Ruh-Allah), which has been inflated in him without the apparent father, so like his real father, he has the power to resurrect and give life the dead.
Note: The one who raises the dead, how can anyone kill him?
Therefore, we Muslims, according to the Quran, believe that he was not crucified and killed, but he ascended to heaven. It is also stated in the narrations that Jesus (PBUH) will descend from the sky at the time of the appearance of Imam of Time (Aj) and is with him.
Here are some narrations from Jesus (PBUH):
- “Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a passerby”
- Someone asked Jesus, “How do you walk on water, but we cannot walk?” Jesus answered, “What is the value of gold and silver to you?” The person replied, “It is very valuable, we love them.” Jesus said, “For me, gold and silver are no different from stones in the desert. You can walk on the water whenever you become like me.”
- “The world is a bridge; Go through it and do not build it”
- “O servants of the world! Like you is like a lamp that illuminates people, but burns itself”
- “As you are ashamed of people in public, be ashamed of God in secret”
- “Whoever does not humble oneself, God humble him, and whoever humbles himself before God, God exalt him”
- “Cultivation will not be good except with water and soil. Also, faith will not be good except with knowledge and deeds”
All praise is to God to the extent that He deserves it.